Sunday, January 27, 2008

Of turtle & my uchu Moses

My son loves turtle and requested me to buy the dish when I went to selangau. But we came back rushing home and had no time to stop by in selangau town. I went to tamu this morning and saw this 8 kg turtle (lelabi kuning) and bought it for RM200.00. You know what I did to it of course. The last two are pictures of my uchu Moses who is under 2 years old.The strange part I am showing to you is the turtle most precious weapon in its armoury - if you know what I mean.......hehheheh.
M

5 comments:

Sebugey said...

Lawa kita Apai Maie belauk soup lelabi. Balat endar gamal burit lelabi di gambar nuan.Apai Jill madah enda ulih bai empa udah meda burit lelabi.

Fabulously Sassy said...

skeptical aku meda dik munoh lelabi, d. Hehe. Dik madah lelabi nya beli ka aku, dik anang makai iya :P

Dappy said...

mar endar rega lelabi pia? enda ku nemu nyak.

lawa kitak beruchu neh wai.

BukBuban said...

Indai Jill, padah ka ipar aku apai Jill ukai burit lelabi ke bc dipeda tang meh pala ia ngeleput udah bekau ke dipantap.... sorry about the unsightly picture.

Sebugey said...

Ha..ha..baka burit lelabi peda ari tu.